March 5, 2008 by yogi2raj
Churr softwares recently announced their version 2.3.5 of the Stock Investment Guide (SIG). SIG is stock analysis tool for new and experienced investors. This is specially made for Mac OS X users. This software provides investors easy-to-use tools to analyze a company’s earnings history to help forecast what earnings could be in five years. For helping investors, software has powerful tools as like historical price graphs, research company news and competitors, and print professionally formatted analysis reports.
Features bundled with SIG 2.3.5 –
- Built-in web browser with custom links to in-depth research.
- Graphs of earnings, sales, pretax profit, and more allow users to estimate future earnings potential of a company.
- Full support of SSG data file format for sharing data with Windows users.
- Time-proven analysis methodology used by stock clubs worldwide.
- Crisp printed analysis reports and data graphs.
SIG do support US English language. And it works very well on Mac OS X v.10.2 or later, leopard systems. You can buy SIG for $70.00 USD, you can download it immediately after the purchase confirmation.