December 3, 2010 by yogi2raj
Finally its here, Motorola has confirmed the launch of Milestone in India, it will be available in the market for Rs Rs 32,990 from March 30. Another good news is that it is coming pre-loaded with Android 2.1.
|Motorola India website featuring Motorola Milestone|
We just now reported that ezone is accepting pre order for this ultimate Android QWERTY phone.
To remind you Motorola Milestone comes with:
- 3.7 inch widescreen display with 854 pixel width and more than 400000 total pixelstotal pixels
- High-speed, ARM CortexARM Cortex A8 processor
- Pinch and zoom, double tap zoom
- 5 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, AutoFocus, and image stabilizationimage stabilization.
- Motorola Media Link and Motorola Phone Portal to manage and share media content across desktop, phone and the Web5
- Stereo Bluetooth / BT 2.1, USB 2.0 High Speed
- 3.5mm headset jack
- CrystalTalk Plus for superior talk quality
- 8GB memory card